"You gotta see it to believe it!"
- Registered Physiotherapist
- Bachelor of Science, 1992, Bachelor of Rehabilitation Science, Physical Therapy (with distinction), University of British Columbia, 1995
- Integrated Systems Model training with Diane Lee and LJ Lee
- Thoracic Ring Approach ™
- Intermediate Manual Therapy Exams with the Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association, 1999
- Stecco Fascial Manipulation ©
- Sports Massage, Soft Tissue Release, Muscle Energy Technique
- TMJ treatment
- Running Injury & Coaching
- Cycling Coaching, Bike Fit
Shelley loves connection with people and staying active. She believes exercise is medicine! Her whole life she has always been keen to try new sports and activities that challenge her!
She grew up in Oliver and as a child enjoyed skiing, swimming, biking, and field hockey. In her adult life she has pursued running, mountain biking, wake surfing, skate skiing, hiking, golfing, and road biking. She has competed in marathons, triathlons, trail running races, cycling time trials, and cycling grand fondos. Her love for activity and her love for people are an awesome fit for Physiotherapy. She loves to connect with her patients, analyze their mobility patterns, and help them to move better, feel better, live better!
Boys on the Boat
Can you say eclectic? Adele, Tragically Hip, Cold Play, Maroon Five, Ed Sheeran, Norah Jones, Luke Combs, Morgan Wallen, Fleetwood Mac, Guns & Roses
Movies She Loves
The Princess Bride, Goodwill Hunting, Soul Surfer
Often heard saying
“Have you seen how amazing Mt. Baker looks today?”
Cycling, golfing, hiking, running, surfing, paddleboarding, skiing, traveling, crosswords and cooking!
Super Human Trait
Packing her SUV after “over shopping” at Ikea!
Shelley is a member of the Element Race team, the president of the TNRG Cycling Group and a founding member of the 100 Women Who Care Saanich Peninsula. She has a passion for philanthropy: in 2010 her Ride To Conquer Cancer team raised $83,000 benefiting the BC Cancer Foundation.