"Doing things differently leads to something extraordinary"
- Masters of Physical Therapy, Western University, 2020
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Kinesiology, University of Victoria, 2018
- Advanced Integrated Musculoskeletal (AIM) Physiotherapy Program Level 1, 2020
- Vestibular Rehabilitation – A Comprehensive Introduction, 2021
- Pelvic Health Solutions – Level 1, 2022
- Concussion Management for Doctors and Healthcare Professionals, 2020
- Standard First Aid and CPR C, 2021
- Motivational Interviewing, 2020
Emma grew up in Terrace and the Comox Valley.
Her interest in physical therapy sparked from her background in sports and athletics. Emma is an avid skier, golfer, and outdoor enthusiast.
As a teenager, Emma competed in various BC golf tournaments as well as the Canadian Junior Girls Championships. She has completed a half marathon and 10km road running races and is currently working towards training for a Gran Fondo. Emma has her Royal Conservatory for violin and has been a recipient of the Duke of Edinburgh Award.
Scar Tissue: Anthony Kiedis Biography
Just a few of my favourites: Vivaldi’s Four Seasons, Current Swell, Half Moon Run, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Rolling Stones, Tower of Power, Childish Gambino, AND ON!
Movies She Loves
Lord of the Rings, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Gone with the Wind
Often heard saying
Cycling, golfing, hiking, running, paddleboarding, skiing, soccer, traveling, cooking, trying new things!
Super Human Trait
The gift of gab – Emma loves to talk!
Emma plays on the Saanich Peninsula Women’s Div 2 soccer team. Emma also provides free webinars to the community to help spread knowledge on common conditions such as vertigo, arthritis, women’s health and office ergonomics.