"Health is the greatest gift" Buddha
- Registered Acupuncturist
Reflexology & Reiki Practitioner with Luise Felipe, 2014
- Cosmetic Acupuncture with Amrit Singh R.Ac, 2015
- Shiatsu Massage Practitioner at Eight Branches Academy of Eastern Medicine with Diana Ojeda & Dondrub Wangchuck, 2016
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Diploma from Eight Branches Academy of Eastern Medicine, 2016
- Axial & Costal Ban Fa Tuina Course with Matt Sedo R.Ac, 2018
- Thai Massage Practitioner at Bahn Thai Spa (Associated with International Massage School in ChangMai, Thailand) with Orachon Meechi, 2018
- GuaSha Masterclass with Amrit Singh R.Ac, 2020
Cydney is an outgoing and bubbly person. Her whole life she’s been traveling around the world seeking out different cultures and cuisines.
She grew up in Toronto, Ontario and lived in Melbourne, Australia from ages 7 until she was 12. Growing up in Melbourne she was a fish to water, and enjoyed sports like water polo, competitive swimming, tennis, boogie boarding and surfing.
In her adult life she has pursued rock climbing, kiteboarding, roller skating, snowboarding, hiking, yoga, and tai chi. Finding balance in life through tai chi and meditation has helped her acupuncture skills by understanding her own energy/qi.
She treats her clients with respect and compassion which leads to a healthy relationship as they walk the healing journey together.
Jonathan Livingston Seagull
Healing sounds. Gongs, chimes, singing bowls. But more specifically; Rising Appalachia, Beautiful Chorus, Funkhunters & Moontricks
Movies She Loves
Trainspotting, Whale Rider, Alice in Wonderland (Disney Classic), Finding Nemo & Spirited Away
Often heard saying
“It’s a braw bricht moon licht nicht, the nicht!”
Swimming, surfing, reading, journaling, meditation, yoga, tai chi, roller skating, hiking, rock climbing, bouldering, kiteboarding & macrame!
Super Human Trait
Natural Empath (born that way)
Cydney is a regular blood donor and volunteers regularly at the Haliburton Farm Biodiversity Project, UBER.